Internal Error 2755 Symantec
Education Services Maximize your product competency and validate technical knowledge to gain the most benefit from your IT investments. It is possible that updates have been made to the original version after this document was translated and published. Return value 3. Thank You! recommended you read
Internal Error 2755 1632
Solution To resolve this issue, reset the NTFS permissions for the %SystemRoot%\Installer folder to include both the Administrators group and the System account: 1. Click to clear the Hide protected operating system files check box, and then click OK. 2. Close Sign In Search Survey Did this article answer your question or resolve your issue? No Yes Did this article save you the trouble of contacting technical support?
No Yes Did this article save you the trouble of contacting technical support? CALL US: 1 (866) 837-4827 Solutions Unstructured Data Growth Multi-Vendor Hybrid Cloud Healthcare Government Products Backup and Recovery Business Continuity Storage Management Information Governance Products A-Z Services Education Services Business Critical Services Consulting Services Managed Services Appliance Services Customer Center Support Community MyVeritas Customer Success Licensing Programs Licensing Process About Corporate Profile Corporate Leadership Newsroom Corporate Responsibility Careers © 1995–2016 Veritas Technologies LLC Sitemap Legal Terms Privacy Contact Set default language Do you wish to save this as your future site? Thank You! https://support.symantec.com/en_US/article.TECH58091.html Sorry, we couldn't post your feedback right now, please try again later.
Article:000005807 Publish: Article URL:http://www.veritas.com/docs/000005807 Support / Article Sign In Remember me Forgot Password? Don't have a Veritas Account? Create a Veritas Account now! Welcome First Last Your Profile Logout Sign in to Subscribe Please sign in to set up your subscription. Provide feedback on this article Request Assistance Print Article Products Subscribe to this Article Manage your Subscriptions Search Again Situation When attempting to install PGP Desktop, you receive the error below and you are unable toinstallthe softwareona Windows 7 64-bit client computer. Please try the request again. Submit a Threat Submit a suspected infected fileto Symantec.
Error 2755.server Returned Unexpected Error 1632 Attempting To Install Package
Create/Manage Case QUESTIONS? this content You may also refer to the English Version of this knowledge base article for up-to-date information. Create/Manage Case QUESTIONS? Submit a False Positive Report a suspected erroneous detection (false positive).
- Close Sign In Print Article Products Article Languages Subscribe to this Article Manage your Subscriptions Problem After the initial attempt to install the NetBackup 7.0.1 update failed, any other attempts fail with the message "Internal Error 2755. 1610, C:\NetBackup 7.0.1\\NetBackup Update.msi".
- To view the %SystemRoot%\Installer folder: On the Tools menu, click Folder Options, and then click the View tab.
- All rights reserved.
- Note: The %SystemRoot%\Installer folder has hidden system attributes.
- Questions that I hope InstallShield can help answer are: 1) What does error 2755 and 1605 mean? 2) How does this situation typically occur? 3) What did the workaround do that fixed the problem? 4) Is there a better solution to the workaround? 05-17-1999,12:00 AM #2 NewsArchive View Profile View Forum Posts Uber User (1000+ Posts) Join Date Oct 2001 Posts 44,727 Re: Internal error 2755,1605 >1) What does error 2755 and 1605 mean?
- Contact Us Customer and Technical Support phone numbers and hours of operation.
- If you check your registry, in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer, you will find a key called "InProgress".
- The time now is 07:35 PM. -- Desktop -- Default Mobile Style Archive Service-Level Agreement Top Stay Connected RSS YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Xing Weibo What We Do Software License Optimization Application Readiness Software Vulnerability Management Installation Software Monetization Company Contact Us About Flexera Software Website Feedback Site Map Other Sites Purchase Customer Community Partner Community Products Services Resources Free Trials Purchase Support Company © Flexera Software LLC.
Translated Content This is machine translated content Login to Subscribe Please login to set up your subscription. Error Message NetBackup 7.0.1 Windows installation log:
07-28-2011,16:16:22 : Action start 16:16:22: INSTALL.
07-28-2011,16:16:22 : DEBUG: Error 2755: Server returned unexpected error 1610 attempting to install package C:\NetBackup 7.0.1\\NetBackup Update.msi.
07-28-2011,16:16:22 : ERROR: Internal Error 2755. 1610, C:\NetBackup 7.0.1\\NetBackup Update.msi
07-28-2011,16:16:22 : Action ended 16:16:22: INSTALL. Email Address (Optional) Your feedback has been submitted successfully! http://thenewnexus.net/error-2755/internal-error-2755-3.html You may also refer to the English Version of this knowledge base article for up-to-date information.
No Yes Menu Close Search SOLUTIONS Solutions Overview Unstructured Data Growth Multi-Vendor Hybrid Cloud Healthcare Government PRODUCTS Product Overview Backup and Recovery Business Continuity Storage Management Information Governance Products A-Z SERVICES Services Overview Education Services Business Critical Services Consulting Services Managed Services Appliance Services CUSTOMER CENTER Customer Center Support Community MyVeritas Customer Success Licensing Programs Licensing Process ABOUT About Corporate Profile Corporate Leadership Newsroom Research Exchange Investor Relations Careers Legal Contact Us English 中文(简体) English Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 한국어 Português Español USA Site: Veritas Veritas PartnerNet NetBackup 7 software installation fails with MsiInstaller errors reported in the Windows Application Event log. No Yes How can we make this article more helpful? Create/Manage Case QUESTIONS?
Sorry, we couldn't post your feedback right now, please try again later.
Error Message ERROR: Internal Error 2755. 1601, :\\x64\Symantec NetBackup.msi Solution Details:While installing NetBackup 7.0 software on a Windows Server 2003 (32/64 bit) or Windows 2008 (32/64 bit) the following error is encountered:Internal Error 2755. 1601,
Forgot Your Password? Close Sign In Print Article Products Article Languages Subscribe to this Article Manage your Subscriptions Problem NetBackup 7 software installation fails with MsiInstaller errors reported in the Windows Application Event log. Results 1 to 2 of 2 Thread: Internal error 2755,1605 Thread Tools Show Printable Version Subscribe to this Thread… Display Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode 05-17-1999,12:00 AM #1 NewsArchive View Profile View Forum Posts Uber User (1000+ Posts) Join Date Oct 2001 Posts 44,727 Internal error 2755,1605 During install, the following error dialog comes up "Internal error 2755,1605 c:\temp\_is400\
Create/Manage Case QUESTIONS? Attachment Products Subscribe to Article Search Survey Did this article answer your question or resolve your issue? Forums New Posts FAQ Calendar Forum Actions Mark Forums Read Quick Links Today's Posts View Site Leaders Advanced Search