Installation Security Error
Seems there is a way to download and use applications after all... Wez Registered User 21-Jun-2005 11:50 #4 I just bought a 6630 from the for sale section. I created it like this incase if anyone need this for future. Works great. Check This Out
Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic New Topic programming forums Java Java JSRs Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Languages Frameworks Products This Site Careers Other all forums Forum: Java Micro Edition Installation security error !!! Vassili Vladimir Ranch Hand Posts: 1585 posted 9 years ago Hi, I'm sending from the cable (or bluetooth) and my phone is Nokia 6630 and I'm sending the JAR not the JAD file. That you can't install anything? Make sure your phone is connected via USB cable. 7.
Please sign-in or register Vodafone JP Nokia 6680 - installation security error unable to install Posted: 01:36 20 Dec 05 #1 Fokusz 4 Posts Join Date: 20 December 2005Occupation: design I just got my Nokia 6680 from vodafone JP the other day and it will not let me install any applications on it, even after performing all the changes to the app manager settings menu and even going in and changing the certificate settings.Can anyone help out with the japanese Vodafone Nokia 6680 installatino problemThanks so much... I hear there's an IPod white in the line up.Thanks again all. trtna2 View Public Profile Find all posts by trtna2 Ads #7 23-01-2007, 10:23 AM samhfoley samhfoley is offline Registered User Join Date: Jan 2007 Posts: 5 Does this work on the N73.
Unable to install" In attempts to install "fexplorer" or other apps on my vodafone jpn branded 6680 each time I try I get the following error message "Installation security error. Forum SolvedHow can I remove a setup.exe publisher unknown file which keeps trying to install? SCJP 5.0, SCWCD 1.4, SCJA 1.0 James Hodgkiss Ranch Hand Posts: 401 posted 9 years ago How are you trying to install - from server or are you transferring from PC with bluetooth? http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51885 How to create a company culture that cares about information security?
flywheel Registered User 21-Jun-2005 13:38 #12 answered previously in this thread (now merged)Nokia 6630 / 6680 Security Error? cannot install themes or other apps.TIP: how to find it? Thanks. Word for destroying someone's heart physically Hiring manager invited me to visit while emphasizing that there is not an open position What happens if one brings more than 10,000 USD with them into the US?
Publish Related resources Nokia 6680 installation Forum How to upgrade nokia 6680 Forum Solvedhow to remove the virus in my nokia 2730? http://forum.idreams.pl/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=338 Then I thought its issue with installer, lets create a custom installer for service so that anytime I can update my code. If you are installing from a command prompt you may need to start that up with "Run as Administrator". Next go to Nokia PC Suite.
The file type is correct (theme.sis)The exact error message I get is: 'Installation Security Error! his comment is here Unable to Install'. may b i am thinking too positive wolfman There is NO unlocking solution yet for the 6630, so save yourself the hassle. For some reasons, they disable unsigned applications.
- Is there anywhere on the phone i can change the trust settings or something so it will open and install these programs?Thanks It's a security setting have a search on the forum.Edit: here I did for you http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=265027&highlight=6630 Page 1 of 2 « ‹ 1 2 › » › Want to share your thoughts?
- If you know of another way I'd love to know. -Sam samhfoley View Public Profile Find all posts by samhfoley Bookmarks Digg del.icio.us StumbleUpon Google « Previous Thread | Next Thread » Thread Tools Show Printable Version Display Modes Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode Posting Rules You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On HTML code is Off Forum Rules Forum Jump User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home Symbian Based Devices Symbian^3 phones (N8, C7, C6-01, E7-00) S60 (Series 60) Nokia Eseries S60 3.1 Phones (2nd Generation: E51, E66, E71) Nokia Eseries S60 3.2 phones (Nokia E55 and Nokia E75) Nokia E90 Nokia Nseries S60 3.2 Phones (Nokia N78, N79, N85, N86 and N96) Nokia Numbered S60 3.2 Phones (5320, 5630, 5730,6210, 6220, 6650, 6710, 6720) Nokia Nseries S60 5.0 phones (Nokia N97 and Nokia N97 mini) Nokia Numbered S60 5.0 (Nokia 5800, Nokia 5230, Nokia 5530) Nokia Xseries S60 5.0 Phones (X6) Sony Ericsson S60 5.0 Phones (Sony Ericsson Satio) Samsung S60 3.2 phones (i8510 / INNOV8, L870) Samsung S60 5.0 phones - Omnia HD (I8910) Nokia N71, Nokia N73 and Nokia N75 Nokia N91, N91 8GB and Nokia 3250 Nokia N80 Nokia N81 and Nokia N82 Nokia N70, N72 and N90 Nokia N92, N93 and Nokia N93i Nokia N95 and N95 8GB Nokia Eseries S60 3.0 phones (E50, E60, E62, E61, E61i, E70) Ovi Store Games N-Gage Next Generation S60 Software Older Phones and Archived Forums Nokia 7610 and 6670 Nokia N-Gage and N-Gage QD All About N-Gage.com Nokia 6260 Nokia 3230 Samsung S60 3.1 phones (i450, i550, i560, G810) Nokia 6630, 6680, 6681 and 6682 Nokia 6600 and 6620 Nokia 5500 Nokia 6290 and Nokia N76 Nokia 6110, 6120 and 6121 Nokia 7650 Nokia 3650, 3660, and 3620 Siemens SX1 Samsung SGH D700 and D710 Sendo X & X2 Panasonic X700 and X800 Series 80 Nokia 9210 and 9290 Nokia 9300 and 9500 UIQ Sony Ericsson P1i Sony Ericsson P990 Sony Ericsson M600i Sony Ericsson W950 and W960i Motorola Z8 Sony Ericsson P800, P900 and P910 Motorola A920, A925, A1000, Benq P30 and P31 and Arima U300 UIQ Software UIQ Multimedia Series 90 Nokia 7710 General Non-Symbian Phones MoDaCo Phonescoop MobileBurn Feedback and Announcements Community Waffle Introductions News and Comments Series 60 N-Gage N-Gage Thoughts Series 80 Series 90 UIQ Symbian OS News Links of Interest Editorial Thoughts Site News Review Comments Article and Feature Comments Device Comments Similar Threads Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post Security Issue With N80 neilmallon Nokia N80 2 31-05-2006 10:09 PM "installation security error" sharrabang Nokia N70, N72 and N90 1 24-03-2006 04:33 PM Security Nokia 9210 and 9290 7 13-02-2003 06:40 PM Symantec Supports Symbian by Supplying Security Solution TANKERx Symbian OS News 4 01-08-2002 12:48 PM All times are GMT.
- Same with the "C" folder follow 5 to 7 but in phone memory.
- I tried putting themes on it, but when I try to install them, it says 'Installation security error.
- This will lead to one final warning.
- Which is cool.Until then enjoy the phone.Cheers Posted: 15:31 12 Jan 06 #11 jsasom 3 Posts Join Date: 30 December 2005 Thanks all for your help.
- Click on the Certificate Error button to open the information window: 3.
Thanks a lot Posted: 07:27 31 Dec 05 #5 Fokusz 4 Posts Join Date: 20 December 2005Occupation: design Try using an external card reader then turn your windows file settings to show all files. You can find it here -- http://www.teamknox.com/Hal/Halj.html Solution to install sis file on Vodafone Nokia 702NK and 702NK II (6630/6680) 1. Click on View Certificates. this contact form That you can't install anything?
I don't know why they are doing it. Please help, does anyone know a way of preventing this that will allow all app installation? Its not getting installed even I have all permissions.
Price is around 60 euros.
Find all posts by antonypranata #5 03-10-2006, 02:19 AM trtna2 trtna2 is offline Registered User Join Date: Oct 2006 Posts: 4 Thanks, that will be great! I'd be highly annoyed if I had to leave it with the Vodafone theme on it (although there's a Nokia one, it's mad boring). Did Vodafone help?Thanks,Jeremy. Then click on Install Certificate.
Name: * Email Address: * By signing-up, you agree that EXPANSYS PLC and their respective group of companies can contact you from time to time by email, phone, post, SMS or MMS with information on products, services and offers. ©2016 EXPANSYS Limited Information / support Privacy & Cookies Partner Program Business Customers Site Map Forums My Account Order Tracking Delivery options Returning Goods Terms & Conditions International France Germany Hong Kong Ireland Italy Japan Korea Spain USA More ... SCJP 5.0, SCWCD 1.4, SCJA 1.0 James Hodgkiss Ranch Hand Posts: 401 posted 9 years ago On some phones, installation will not work from the jar - only from the jad. Ask ! navigate here The only reason I got this phone was to use some of the third party apps!
Anybody have any ideas?Cheers,Wes digitally-yours Registered User 21-Jun-2005 13:04 #5 we have to figureout unlocking to sort this out i am after this already lets get on unlocking mission keep intuch man Wez I just bought a 6630 from the for sale section. Of course, I tried installing from vodafone live (japanese version of gprs) but no results. I google it, and come to know service will try to access application log while installing and write log there. This website is not in any way endorsed by Symbian Software Limited.
All Rights Reserved. This will install the certificate on your computer and you will no longer receive the security warning. I have my log4net for logging. I was missing the step of copying the "System Folder" Halwin created onto the MMC card via Nokia Browser (avoids using an external card reader).
BTW, what firmware version is your phone running on? I will try to send the JAD only and reply you but can you please tell me how to use the MIDlet-Jar-URL attribute ? This never happened on my old 6600 and its the same applications im trying to install. I'm afraid I forget exactly what the > installer says, but I've got an inkling you just arrow down to an Install > button.
Are D&D PDFs sold in multiple versions of different quality? Thanks in advance ... Posted: 02:30 09 Jan 06 #10 Fokusz 4 Posts Join Date: 20 December 2005Occupation: design GREAT!!Im glad things worked out for you! Click Start, My computer, Nokia Phone Browser, click your phone name( usually Nokia 6630 ), then click E then Paste Note: Ignore the error message 8.