Internal Application Error Outlook 2000
No, create an account now. Outlook 2000 internal support function returned an error 1 post • Page:1 of 1 All times are UTC Board index Spam Report what is the exact wording that pops up about the macros? Please join our friendly community by clicking the button below - it only takes a few seconds and is totally free. this contact form
Guest Guest Hello I have a list of subfolders in my Contacts in Outlook. To fix Mapi import errors in these older versions of Outlook Express (4.0 to 5.5) in Windows 95 or 98, or for Outlook Express 6 in Windows XP which also has Office Outlook installed, follow Microsoft's instructions in the related article "Repair Mapi Import or Export errors in Outlook Express"(reprinted below): Configure Outlook Express to not be the default Simple MAPI client before you import the mail items. i've done some on-line digging and can't find any reference to that error code. plodr replied Oct 18, 2016 at 7:50 PM System Repair Disc ???
- TechRepublic Search GO CXO Cloud Big Data Security Innovation More Software Data Centers Networking Startups Tech & Work All Topics Sections: Photos Videos All Writers Newsletters Forums Resource Library Tech Pro Free Trial Editions: US United States Australia United Kingdom Japan Newsletters Forums Resource Library Tech Pro Free Trial Membership Membership My Profile People Subscriptions My stuff Preferences Send a message Log Out TechRepublic Search GO Topics: CXO Cloud Big Data Security Innovation Software Data Centers Networking Startups Tech & Work All Topics Sections: Photos Videos All Writers Newsletters Forums Resource Library Tech Pro Free Trial Editions: US United States Australia United Kingdom Japan Membership Membership My Profile People Subscriptions My stuff Preferences Send a message Log Out TechRepublic | Forums | Web Development Web Development Register Now or Log In to post Welcome back, My Profile Log Out Recent Activity FAQs Guidelines General discussion 0 Votes Locked internal application error -2147287037 By dhenderson5028 Â· 15 years ago We are getting this error message when trying to e-mail a document from a client application to an exchange distribution list.
- This error is intermittent during the early morning hours (6 -7).
- The 32-bit version of Office provides the same functionality as the 64-bit version and allows for better compatibility with Windows controls, add-ins, and third-party applications.
- To set the default mail handler in Windows 7 or Windows Vista, click Start > Default Programs > Set your default programs >click on the appropriate email program in the list > select "Choose defaults for this program" > under MAPI, check "Send Mail" and click Save > click on the appropriate email program in the list (again) > select “Set this program as default”> OK.
- jah19_732 Installation & Setup 0 December 1st, 2004 01:51 AM error starting office 2003 Dan Setup, Installing & Configuration 19 July 30th, 2004 08:41 PM office 2000 remove tools bud Setup, Installing & Configuration 1 May 27th, 2004 10:40 AM All times are GMT +1.
- i've done some on-line digging and can't find any reference to that error code.
- On the General tab, click to clear (un-check) the Make Outlook Express my default Simple MAPI client check box, and then click Apply.
rich NanWich #4 March 5th, 2005, 01:16 PM Rich external usenet poster Posts: n/a On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:33:03 -0800, "NanWich" wrote: "Unknown Error 0x949014B Internal Application Error" The number sometimes changes slightly. Staff Online Now Triple6 Moderator Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Advertisement Tech Support Guy Home Forums > Software & Hardware > Business Applications > Home Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Members Members Quick Links Notable Members Current Visitors Recent Activity New Profile Posts Rules Donate Menu Search Search titles only Posted by Member: Separate names with a comma. Join our site today to ask your question. email addin Nancy, Jul 21, 2003, in forum: Outlook General Replies: 0 Views: 95 Nancy Jul 21, 2003 internal error 2359 Vaughan, Aug 10, 2003, in forum: Outlook General Replies: 1 Views: 150 Oliver Vukovics Aug 11, 2003 Internal error 2359 Vaughan, Aug 11, 2003, in forum: Outlook General Replies: 0 Views: 178 Vaughan Aug 11, 2003 internal support function error Guest, Nov 17, 2003, in forum: Outlook General Replies: 1 Views: 149 Guest Dec 7, 2003 Internal Support Function Error Tina, Dec 7, 2003, in forum: Outlook General Replies: 0 Views: 131 Tina Dec 7, 2003 Import Export (produces internal trandlation system error) Glen, Jan 21, 2004, in forum: Outlook General Replies: 0 Views: 101 Glen Jan 21, 2004 Internal Support Error DavidT, Jan 25, 2004, in forum: Outlook General Replies: 0 Views: 129 DavidT Jan 25, 2004 Error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error.
Check the version under Help > About Microsoft Outlook Express (and Help > About Internet Explorer). This will open a list for setting default configurations. To do so, follow these steps: Restart your computer, and then start Outlook Express. MeinDCIC, Sep 27, 2001 #1 Anne Troy Anne Joined: Feb 14, 1999 Messages: 11,744 Eric, did you clean up nimda as directed at www.mcafee.com?
Also you can try renaming the current mapi32.dll to mapi32.old and restore the original off the Microsoft Office CD. The time now is 12:56 AM. - Contact Us - OfficeFrustration excel & word help home - FAQ - Links - Privacy Statement - Top Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.4Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Otherwise, Vista treats the file transfer as a separate user login attempt into Windows Mail and blocks it. Someone else got this error.
The thing is that Outlook was acting up prior to the detection of the virus. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/813514 rich Rich #5 March 5th, 2005, 07:19 PM NanWich external usenet poster Posts: n/a "Some files added to Outlook contain macros. More About Us... Apparently due to the User Account Control restrictions in Vista, Windows Mail must be closed before MLS reports can be transferred from CTI Navigator into Windows Mail.
Verify it'snot runningbefore trying to rename it.) Type Mapi32.old, and then press ENTER. weblink Can anyone help with the following errors: Internal Error 2898: Please contact product support for assistance. Does anyone know why this is happening? what is the complete error code?
To fix Active X or Unspecified errors using Office Outlook, follow the instructions in the related article "Office Outlook Collaborative Data Object (CDO), Active X or Unspecified Email error." ▲ Back to the top of this page Outlook Express If you are using Outlook Express instead of Microsoft Office Outlook, it is best to run the latest version of both Outlook Express (version 6.0) and of Internet Explorer (version 8 in Windows XP). Nancy "Rich" wrote: On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 11:19:02 -0800, "NanWich" wrote: "Some files added to Outlook contain macros. I have contacted the DBA's and they point fingers at theapplication. navigate here posted Sep 29, 2016 Loading...
Or if you could point me in the right direction to find out. Stay logged in Sign up now! In the All or part of the file name box, type mapi32.dll, and then click Search.
Another installation is in progress.
rich NanWich #8 March 6th, 2005, 02:25 PM Rich external usenet poster Posts: n/a On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 23:55:02 -0800, "NanWich" wrote: The problem seems to be related to Norton Internet Security. Action ended 1:11:34: INSTALL. Sign Up Now! Unless you require Excel spreadsheets that are larger than 2 gigabytes, Microsoft recommends that the 32-bit version of Office (rather than the 64-bit version) be installed on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows (see "Microsoft 64 bit editions of Office compared to 32-bit" in the related articles below).
Windows Mail in Windows Vista Outlook Express was revised and named "Windows Mail" in Windows Vista. Click All files and folders. Advertisements Latest Threads Which MS Program to Use? http://thenewnexus.net/internal-application/internal-application-error-wmp.html Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads Useful Searches Recent Posts More...
From then on I get the 'Another installation in progress' message. 2. Microsoft Office Forums Forums > Archive > Newsgroup Archive > Outlook Newsgroups > Outlook General > Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Members Members Quick Links Notable Members Current Visitors Recent Activity New Profile Posts Menu Search Search titles only Posted by Member: Separate names with a comma.